We use specific techniques to restore function to the shoulder joint.
Frozen shoulder varies in severity and its most extreme form is referred to as adhesive capsulitis. This painful condition is a disorder in which the shoulder capsule, the connective tissue surrounding the glenohumeral joint of the shoulder, becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion and causing chronic pain.
Adhesive capsulitis is a painful and disabling condition that causes great frustration for patients and caregivers due to its generally slow recovery. Frozen shoulder commonly affects people aged between 40 and 60 years, and it is more likely in women than in men. The exact cause is not fully understood but generally involves the formation of scar tissue in the shoulder joint which reduces mobility and increases discomfort and stiffness.
A person with a frozen shoulder condition can experience the following issues:
- Movement of the shoulder is severely restricted and becomes stiff and painful.
- Pain can be constant sometimes becoming worse at night or during colder weather.
- Small tasks, normally taken for granted, can become very frustrating or even impossible due to restricted shoulder movement.
- Certain movements or bumps can cause a sudden onset of tremendous pain and cramping that can last several minutes.
The frozen shoulder condition, for which an exact cause is unknown, can last from months to even years without appropriate treatment.
FUNCTIONAL HEALTH APPROACH
Many traditional approaches to treating frozen shoulder can involve painkiller drugs, corticosteroid injections, or surgical procedures under a general anesthetic. Prairie Star’s alternative approach to treating frozen shoulder focuses on more conservative yet advanced methods. A comprehensive treatment program using Trigenics can create amazing results in freeing the frozen shoulder joint with remarkable progress in even the first treatment.
Dr. Blaine Kingsbury utilizes his expertise in Trigenics to treat frozen shoulder patients without drugs, injections, or surgery. Trigenics involves an advanced neurological assessment, treatment, and training program which instantly re-programs the way the brain communicates with the body to decrease inflammation and discomfort, amplify strength and flexibility, and increase functional mobility.
- Assessment — A complete neurological and physical shoulder joint assessment is performed to develop a personalized treatment approach for each individual patient.
- Trigenics — A revolutionary non-surgical neurological treatment program that resets the communication between the brain and the muscles that control the shoulder.